Shipping and Returns
Exchanges and Returns:
Exchanges and returns are only allowed in the following unlikely cases :
- Packets that have live or dead foreign bodies or where the product has gone bad at the time of delivery.
- Packets that are torn or not sealed properly at the time of delivery.
- Products have expired by the time of delivery.
Proof of bill and original packaging must be provided at the time of exchange. Once used, products will be ineligible for exchange or return.
Amounts due on account of exchanges, returns or cancellations will be settled via a replacement product or via the issuance of a credit note of the same value and defined validity.
In case of returns for orders paid through credit/debit card or net banking, money will be credited back to the card or e-wallet and will take a minimum of 10-15 working days to reflect in the statement. For Cash-on-Delivery orders, you will need to email us your bank account details for us to transfer the amount to you. This process will also take 10-15 working days to reflect on the statement.
- shipping charges will vary based on destination where our courier service is available and mentioned in the invoice separately.
- Items shipping and delivery will take up to days 10 depending on the delivery address.
- An order cancellation request will be accepted only if the product has not yet been shipped by us.
- If the request for cancellation is accepted, you are entitled to get a refund of the entire amount through the same method of payment made for the product.
- Ghee Depot reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed due to various reasons including but not limited to, the non-availability of stock, pricing errors, informational errors or problems identified with the personal/financial details provided by the customer.