Ghee Baked Crabs Recipe
Crabs never fails to bring the family round the table to celebrate & devour this sumptuous feast. Cooking crabs is not as tough as people think it to be and with the right amount of practice, you can master it and become a crab master chef!
Here is a step by step guide on how to make Ghee Baked Crabs.
1. Wash crabs thoroughly
2. Marinate crabs with Shake Da Salad rubs or any other seasoning according to your taste e.g. tandoori masala, kabab masala etc
3. Grease the baking tray with ghee. Place the marinated crabs along with some chopped garlic and curry leaves
4. Drizzles some ghee on the crabs & bake it at 200 degrees for 30 minutes
5. Add ghee to a wok
6. Saute garlic, curry leaves and pepper in the ghee
7. Add the baked crabs and saute till crispy 8. Serve it hot!